Re: TR6: Ignitor Ignition

To: "Kinderlehrer's" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR6: Ignitor Ignition
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:41:14 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Has anyone heard from the Pertronix people on this?  It seems to be a
general opinion that these have a perchant for going out in a short time.
I was wondering if anyone had gotten a reaction from them.  If it were my
company, I would want to counter that rumor.  Can't be too good for
business?!

Michael