Re: RE: Winter Storage / Fuel Drain

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Winter Storage / Fuel Drain
From: "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:02:19 PST
My TR storage is more for practical reasons.  I will not be able to drive
the car since I will be working several states away during the winter
months.  When I do return home from time to time, the odds that there will
be no snow on the ground when I return and no road salt dust everywhere is
very low.

Steve Peca
Wheaton, Illinois
1958 TR3A - TS23867L