Auto trailer

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto trailer
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:50:57 -0500
Thanks to all of you who replied to my question about towing with an S10
Blazer and a single axle/no brakes trailer. Looks like my friend has decided
to have the car delivered instead of going to get it himself.

Consensus seemed to be that the Blazer would probably be ok, but several of
you questioned the advisability of using such a trailer. Some said it should
be fine, but there were enough dissenters to make it seem questionable. No
second axle (flat tire could be real trouble), no load-leveling, no help
with any sort of panic stop, etc.

Anyway,thanks for the input, guys.

Michael Ferguson