Re: New car vs. old car pollution: stats

Subject: Re: New car vs. old car pollution: stats
From: "Rich Scotti" <Rich@Scotti.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:21:54 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I couldnt resist. A guy in the office tells me his Miata is everything my TR
was supposed to be. I shared the previous thread with him and heres what he
came up with.

Side note: I've met a few Miata owners that bought them new and plan to keep
them fresh.  The Miata guys are not so different from us in reality.  Its
the disposable Ford Excursion guys that make the case. After all that I
still can't convince my wife that the TR is practical.

Scotti
BRG '66 TR4A IRS