Re: New car vs. old car pollution: stats

Subject: Re: New car vs. old car pollution: stats
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:59:34 -0600
Randall Young wrote:

> What's insane about wanting to own, fix and drive a fun car ?  When my
> time comes, and my life flashes before my eyes, it's _not_ going to be
> getting to work clean and on-time every day that I remember!
>
> Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Great note. Of course, my wife remembers the times I've broken down too. <g> It
takes a couple years before she remembers those breakdowns fondly.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO

'72 BMW broke down with Pam and both kids on ski trip, with one kid on highway
(coil), blown rear diff, etc.; bugeye broke down... too many times to list; CJ5
carb puking gas, blown u-joint, steering box.... Wow, my TR4 really is reliable.