Re: TR6 ring gear question

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 ring gear question
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:06:40 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Graham Stretch"
>Hi Bruce
I get the best of both worlds, I have to make the jigs and fixtures to make
the bit that some "engineer" (as in yestaday I cudnt spel enjunear, now I
are wun) dreams up, without a clue how to make things and what is involved
with tooling for it . Then I get the other engineer who can't get the new
issue bits to fit the previous issue tools (which still have to exist for
spares orders) and hasn't read the process sheet to check what tools he
needs!

Graham.