Re: TR4/TR4A Question

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4/TR4A Question
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:14:21 -0700
Dave Massey wrote:

>Well, don't forget the change over from the draft tube to the PCV crankase
>vent system.  Not that the racers cared any.

Actually that occured along the way in the TR4 line (before TR4A).  My
'64 has no draft tube but I'm not so sure about the "PC" in the PCV.

Seems to mostly ventilate the valve cover, not so sure there isn't
pressure build up in the crankcase that would be relieved by having a
breather on the side.  Is this a normal state of affairs in the late 4's?

Geo Hahn
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ