RE: TR4/TR4A Question

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: TR4/TR4A Question
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:46:47 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> i1QKo38A004946
Message text written by "Randall Young"

> Irv, Not much that you missed, there are other subtle differences in the
> interior such as headlight switch placement, OD switch placement,
> the center
> plinth dash switch arrangements, seats, cushion pad on door tops,
> Temperature gauge. Gee when you start to list the differences the
> cars while
> looking almost identical were really quite different.
> JVV

Didn't the switch to the dual outlet exhaust manifold also happen at the
4/4A changeover ?  ISTR the routing changed with the 4A frame, so the
entire
exhaust system was different.
<

Well, don't forget the change over from the draft tube to the PCV crankase
vent system.  Not that the racers cared any.

Didn't the grill change or did it stay the same until the TR5/250?

Dave