RE: TR4/TR4A Question

To: "'Tim I. Purdy'" <timipurdy@citlink.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4/TR4A Question
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:52:39 -0800
Hi Tim, the two cars are basically the same, except for the rear
suspension. The earlier 4's had a solid axle while the later 4A's
independent rear suspension that carried onto the 250's and 6's. Otherwise
the cars went through some refinements like interior comfort and slight
engine mods through the years. There's lots of reference books on the
subject that goes into the details.

I suggest you plan to attend a British car show, or maybe even Triumphest
and you'll find some excellent examples.

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS