Re: 1980 TR7 questions

To: "The Barneck Family" <dougbee@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1980 TR7 questions
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:15:58 -0500
>I have a couple questions reagarding a 1980 TR7 spider that I am looking
>at.
> I am used to TR6s and am not familiar with the TR7s...
>
> I am soliciting opinions....

Doug,

Here's my solicited opinion:

I'm not a big TR7 fan, but I believe that the Spiders are considered to be
somewhat desirable.  The asking price sounds reasonable based on the
condition/issues you described.  I'd offer 2/3 the asking price and see what
happens.  I'd think a rust free Spider would be a real bargain at less than
a grand!

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L