Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:58:02 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
<autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 12:55 PM

>Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>> Geeeze, watch my lips this time and I'll say it real
>> slooooooooowwwwwww for you to understand. Remember the 12"13" rule?
>> Same thing.
>
>Just because it's been done before, a long time ago in a land far away,
>doesn't make it a good solution or the right solution.
>
>Mark

   Ok I'll buy that. What do you propose? Now remember, you're talkin about
a couple types of cars that are very popular and at one time had huge
participation. SCCA has turned it's back on the best the world has to offer
for 3 years now and holding. What do you think? I don't understand why solo
pisses in peoples cheerios and club race says what do we need to do to make
it happen?

sbw