Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:00:39 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Mitchell
>How touching. SBW is only trying to help us all out here. And
>we're not being suitably appreciative. For shame!

   Ya know j, somehow I just don't see you in a C4S or a C5. So I guess you
are once again making false statements aren't you?

>So, what about Hoosier? Didn't Rob just reel off some 18" sizes
>of go-fast Hoser DOT-type tires? Why doesn't that count?

   You don't listen too well do you? This is exactly the same bullshit that
Bruce and Dave said 2 years ago.

>Jay "can't help but be touched by Scotty's compassion" Mitchell

   But isn't it hard to type with little j pokin up at the keyboard while
you're thinkin of me? ;-) It has become really obvious here junior.

sbw