Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

To: <mikemc@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:40:39 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike McClure <mikemc@gte.net>
To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 1:35 PM

>>    What makes you think they won't show up? Were you there in 94 at
Salina?
>> Dude, they sell 30k of these things a year and we're jus talkin C5s not
>> mention porksches ;-)
>>
>> sbw
>

>Scotty,
>
>Just out of curiousity, have you been autocrossing your C5 locally with
>17" wheels?  If so, how has the C5 done compared to the cars that have
>proven themselves in Super Stock (RX-7's and early C4's)?

   Ours only has 200miles on it and is a road race car so we have not had it
on the track. You will never see a national caliber driver campaign one
until they have tires available to them either in 17" (allowence) or decent
choices in 18", why would they? Nobody wants to be a Sapp (hi Dean ;-))

sbw