Re: Turbo guys get screwed again

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo guys get screwed again
From: "David Green" <dgreen@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:08:00 -0500
> Maybe.  It certainly does matter how you use it.  That's why I object this
> simplistic horsepower argument from the DSM contingent - the cars are
> different enough that it isn't useful to compare HP numbers.  I think the
> turbo car drivers have legitimate beefs about the way they are affected by
> the rules, but comparing HP numbers isn't a reasonable argument.

Ok, then how would you like to compare??  Since there is absolutely no
evidence that the current DSM folks have dominant cars.  How can you know??
(Give me an example)  How can the SEB know??  The answer is, they don't.  I
still say it was a biased decision in favor of the "popular" ESP cars.

David Green