Re: Turbo guys get screwed again

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo guys get screwed again
From: "David Green" <dgreen@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:59:42 -0500

> The current DSM drivers aren't dominant drivers. I've been avoiding this
> cause one of them is  a good friend (well, I hope Fedja still is), but
> frankly I haven't seen the type of high caliber driver needed get into one
> of these to show what it can REALLY do. And the cars are doing well enough
> in the hands of just "good" drivers to make you go "hmmm..."

Do you realize your agreeing with me here??  We haven't seen what the cars
can do.  Fedja did great at the tour last weekend, but that's just one event
(and maybe you should give him a little more credit).  The decision was made
before the tour also.  If the rule change was made for the DSM's, then I
don't see any good evidence.  Surely the SEB doesn't make rule changes based
on some people doing "well enough".

David Green