RE: How does a region foster nationally competitive drivers?

To: "'John Whitling'" <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: How does a region foster nationally competitive drivers?
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:46:19 -0500
I'll second that!  Great folks in Ky. Region.  There is great comradarie
among the LRC gang, and they don't claim to have invented the sport. Yes,
there are other region's that may equal their enthusiasm, but I few, if
any, will exceed it...

Phil Osborne

snipped...
drivers to run larger events and try harder. The best example that I can
think of is the Lousiville KY region. I have never seen a bunch of more
supportive and involved group in solo. They work together ... they
encourage everyone that comes out ... they work to put on great events
...snipped...
John Whitling
Cincinnati region, in case you're wondering.