Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: cliff_loh@infoserve.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 00:54:17 -0400
Cliff-
Yes, it's true that Chrysler is pulling out of club racing and solo. They
will pay out for the Solo II National Championships, but the bad part is
they are not paying out for Runoffs. The pullout is effective the Monday
after Topeka. They said they needed to make a statement, and felt that
for it to be effactive, it had to be all or nothing. Seems pretty cheesy
to me, though. They made a statement, all right. If we can't dominate,
we'll take our money and go home. Just my opinion, YMMV.

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si, ES 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
SCCA