Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:40:23 -0400
This certainly doesn't hold water...With all the advertising in certain car
magazines, your brother could have found his ACR.  Just because one dealer
does not want to routinely stock them does not mean NO dealers have them in
stock.  They most certainly were available to everyone, if one wanted it bad
enough.  BTW, I have one for sale...

Phil O.
-