Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:34:53 -0500
The point was not that they are not available TO BE ORDERED by the general
public, but that they are not really for sale to the general public - as
apparently no dealers in the Midwest anyhow, would stock them.  (we went to
several)  To me, this makes the likelihood of anyone other than a racer
purchasing the car almost non-existent.   I am saying that classifying this
a "showroom stock" car is not really accurate because you won't find it in
showrooms (as opposed to the Type-R Integra, which was in stock at the local
Acura dealer for 5-6 months).  This is just my opinion of course, based on
my experiences - your results may vary.