Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@Crossroads.com>,
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:48:18 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
To: 'Scott R Sawyer ' <reddog_es22@juno.com>; <scavenger@eol-online.com>;
<autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 1999 2:39 PM

If you go to a Chevy dealer you might find a Corvette with these options on
the lot (at some of them anyways).
About two years ago, I went to several Dodge Dealers with my brother looking
for an ACR to test drive and they were no help.
(my brother was looking for a sports car / sporty car for around $10k)
The Dodge Dealers basically said we would have to buy the car to get it on
their lot.
This, to me does not constitute a car that is available to the General
Public.
(sorry, you're not going to get me to buy a car if I can't drive it first)
My brother ended up buying a really nice '93 MR2

unfortunately, I'm still trying to get him to a SoloII event...

Eric M