RE: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:50:20 -0500
> after Topeka. They said they needed to make a statement, and felt that
> for it to be effactive, it had to be all or nothing. Seems pretty cheesy
> to me, though. They made a statement, all right. If we can't dominate,

If they want to make a statement, it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
It does have to be consistent and clear.

If it is about trunk kits, it needs to address trunk kits.  Trunk kits come
with cars, will they quit making cars (the ultimate all) to protest them?

If people can debate over the meaning of the statement, it isn't one.