Re: How do you reduce oversteer in a FWD car?

To: <PZahornask@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do you reduce oversteer in a FWD car?
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:26:55 -0700
Bet I could get the rear tires to break loose -- oversteer -- in my FWD
Honda Accord, goin' through a corner.  :)

We don't have to spin the rear tires to get the rear end to break loose.
I'm talking about going into the corner too fast, applying too much throttle
during the steering input, and breaking the rear loose.

How does that neat saying go --

Understeer is when you go off the road nose first
oversteer is when you go off the road a** first
neutral steer is -- when you go off the road sideways!

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com