Re: How do you reduce oversteer in a FWD car?

To: <PZahornask@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do you reduce oversteer in a FWD car?
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 05:52:01 -0700
> keep in my bookcase.  Perhaps you can site one that says otherwise?

>From the rest of your post, I'd say we're just talking semantics here.  If
the rear comes around, including a spin, let's agree it's called oversteer!

> Driving on the street and autocrossing are two different worlds.  So is
> driving FWD and RWD.  Perhaps you should autocross a FWD car before you
start
> giving out advice on the subject.

Don't get your underwear in a bunch.  If you reread my post, you'll see that
I wasn't giving out advice on the subject.  The first post was really a
brain tickler -- "could it be?", and just submitted for the poster to
consider.  The second was simply an assertion on my part -- bet I could do
it.  Maybe it's just my sloppy technique.  :)

RichardN
rnichol1@san.rr.com