Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)

To: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@unify.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:16:33 -0500
Kevin--

In my earlier post I made mention of what IMHO would have been the
"gentlemanly thing to do."

While I could wish it had been able to be accomplished in a way that was
somewhat less upsetting to Katie, I accept your reasoning of why you chose
this timing and method to file this particular protest.

[No lynching, no mugging, perhaps a scowl]

(Just how does one file a protest that is not upsetting to the protestee, no
matter how? A question demanding a Solomonic answer, but I ain't no Solomon.
I'd offer this feeble attempt: The protestor himself informs the protestee
of his intentions, thus opening instead of closing a line of communication
between the two [or at least attempting to].)

--Rocky Entriken