Re: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?

To: <Streldoc@aol.com>, <marka@telerama.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:02:15 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Streldoc@aol.com <Streldoc@aol.com>

>Take a McKamey School and you will discover some of the secrets...
>Erik Strelnieks

Took the schools. Both of them. Was told the secrets. I know how to do it.

In theory.

Actually DOING it is quite something else again.

And therin lies the difference between the Daddios (or, in my case, the
Bollingers, etc.) and the rest of us. You want a non-human run, you should
have seen  Steve Bollinger on Tuesday after two runs in the wet where he had
a DNF and a spin, but now suddenly it was dry and he had NO clue what fast
would feel like. So driving what he says was a conservative run to get a
decent time on the board, he uncorks a 55 on the north course that just put
everyone else to shame. Damn! that was a run for the ages. You had to stand
in awe.

--Rocky