Re: the whole NT/participation thing

To: solo-2@juno.com, johneagan@toltbbs.com
Subject: Re: the whole NT/participation thing
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:05:43 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/00 6:13:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, solo-2@juno.com
writes:

<< I know I'm not even close to good
 enough to even think about running at Topeka. >>

I think that after this statement I can speak for everyone who has ever
been(To the Nats).
Just go, its not about were you finish. Its all about having a great time and
seeing
a bunch of people who have flamed the shit out of you on this list!!!!!!!

Seriously Its not how well you drive or don't drive.Its a blast just too
go!!!! This will
be my third year driving. I went the two years before that just to watch and
crew for people I knew. Never say "I'm not good enough to go to Topeka"
because if you do you will never be good enough. Once you go to an event like
the Nats, Nothing
be the same again.

Mike(Just do it little camper, just do it)B. 99cm