Re: the whole NT/participation thing

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: the whole NT/participation thing
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:42:24 -0500
Really impressed with your attitude and your vision, Dennis.  I am glad
to find that others think like me (however dismayed some people may be by
that prospect).  Also look what happenned to that droup of Northern
California guys who took their hotrods out to that dry salt lake a few
years ago...and how about thase few who rented the whole road up the side
of that mountain in Colorado for a little informal speed fun?

I think we are living in a resurgence of the automotive '60s and just
about any motorsport which is properly promoted can develope a spectator
following.

Jon FP 73