Re: the whole NT/participation thing

To: autox@webcentrix.net
Subject: Re: the whole NT/participation thing
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:19:19 -0500
Erik, I don't remember who posted the excerpt you sent with you message,
but he is obviously not someone with ambitions.  And, as he stated, he
has no business cluttering up a high-level event.  What I don't
understand is what makes people like him think they can tell me or anyone
else,"I have no ambition so you shouldn't have any either."

I and many others like me agree with you.  Have you ever noticed that if
people agree with you you get no support but if they disagree you are
usually charred?

Jon FP 73
Way ahead of Katie now!