RE: the whole NT/participation thing

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: the whole NT/participation thing
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:42:44 -0700
Rick Brown writes...

> I just don't think our sport needs to restrict
>participation, just figure out ways to better handle >what we get.

If we limited participation at Nationals, the Talent Show would be really
boring. Who wants to go watch a bunch of "elite" drivers performing for only
eachother. Yuck.

This message wasn't really to convey any point whatsoever. It's really
because I see that I am in third place in Team.net Ladies, and I want to try
to improve. Jean and Mari, don't get too comfortable up there.

Katie