Re: Scales at Mid-Div

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Scales at Mid-Div
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:24:52 -0500
A few things....

1)  My reply sounded bitchier than I intended...I made it sound like I
wanted to argue when I didn't :(

2)  I was told when we did our first divisional here last year that MiDiv
did not require scales, so we don't have them...I don't know the history
(if any) behind why this is this way, but since we don't have easy access to
scales, I'm not complaining.

Dave W
2001 Solotime Gateway to Nationals Chair
www.gatewaytonationals.com