Re: Scales at Mid-Div

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Scales at Mid-Div
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:28:07 -0500
Jay,

I have read the Solo II rules more than once but probably not as often as you
do.  I suggest that if you or anyone has a problem with how MiDiv conducts
their events, they should download an entry form and enter the event.
Then, as
a competitor they can file a protest concerning the conduct of the event.

Mama Sam
MiDiv Solo Steward

At 08:07 AM 5/11/01 -0500, Jay Mitchell wrote:
>Dave Whitworth wrote:
>
>>Read the rules on the <http://www.midivsolo.org/>www.midivsolo.org site and
see if you can find a
>>requirement for scales?
>

>I'd suggest reading the Solo II rules, Section 6.9, Page 70. Scales _are_
required by the rules at Divisional events, and it is the responsibility of
the
host Region to provide them.