Re: Scales at Mid-Div

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Scales at Mid-Div
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:49:29 -0500
At 09:53 AM 5/11/01 -0500, Jay wrote:
>The rule about scales has been in there as long as my
>rulebooks go back (1987).

I personally do not see any collectable value in old rule books :-))  Now, old
Hallmark ornaments are my cup of tea, but to each his own.

>Is this particular rule special, or are there any other rules in
>the book that you just can't be bothered with?

>Jay

I do not understand what "particular rule" concerns you or even why.  How do
you know rules are not observed when you are not in attendance.   Nor, do I
understand why you care what rules "I can't be bothered with."  (A dangling
preposition but not mine.)

Mama Sam
MiDiv Solo Steward