RE: SM2 at Topeka

Subject: RE: SM2 at Topeka
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:12:49 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Jeff Winchell wrote:
> Maybe that's the REAL reason CP was so vehement against allowing any
> SP car to run in CP using their DOT tires on possibly wider wheels
> than CP allows. Afraid of getting beat by too many "slower"
> cars/drivers.<s>

I'll say it again Jeff.  Build a car and come run CP.  Until then you're
just another moron with an opinion and a keyboard.  If its as easy as you
seem to think it is, just run your existing car in CP this year.  Maybe
you'll get a national jacket out of it.

Mark

(and the REAL reason nobody wanted SP cars in Prepared was because nobody
thought it made sense to have yet another freaking ruleset included in the
Prepared rules.  Hell, in the case of CP, ESP cars are _already_ basically
legal for the class as they normally weigh enough that the weight penalty
for wheels and injection is already met)