Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:36:10 -0800
Actually, the correct word is hygroscopic.  What you say about the
unabsorbed moisture may be correct, but I've also heard that in silicon
brake fluid the moisture simply boils and becomes steam.  This, of course,
is bad.

With a hygroscopic fluid, the moisture is absorbed and the fluid's boiling
point drops.

Scot