Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:11:37 -0800
Rick,

I think you are mixing up synthetic (DOT 4) and silicone
(DOT 5) fluid.  Silicone is a no-no.  Synthetic is chemically
not all that different from Castrol LMA.  Synthetic DOT 4
fluid is not a silicone fluid, but a Polyalkylene Glycol Ether
fluid, as is the Castrol.

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"