Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:19:54 -0800 (PST)
And which Ferodos? I have the street compound (I'm not sure of the name),
and they are very very dusty (dustier than stock VW pads if you've ever
seen how much they produce). But they do work great on the street, they
don't chew up rotors, and they don't overheat on the track (well, I only
ever do 4 or 5 laps at a time, but that made my stock pads smoke)

The only bad thing with them is that they occasionally seem to wear
unevenly. Maybe I got a bad set, since it hasn't happened since.

        Giles