Re: Fear and Loathing in AP

To: "'James Creasy'" <james@thevenom.net>,
Subject: Re: Fear and Loathing in AP
From: "Chris Cox" <C_A_Cox@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:33:44 -0700
Watching the AP FFR Cobras this weekend I couldn't figure out why there are
not 10 of these
thing running at Nationals.  They are cheap to build,(relatively) very fast,
and look very cool.

It seems like a perfect Prepared car.  Kind of like the cookie cutter P car.
I bet FFR could
implement a lot of the suspension mods the Bordens have made to there car and
sell it as
an "R" package car.  Or would it be a FFRR.

Chris