Re: Engine Hoist

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine Hoist
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:36:04 -0700
I don't know about the model Costco sells, but the one Sam's Club sells is a
horrible design.  The span between the legs (which are in a V configuration) was
too narrow to straddle my engine stand, which is a very narrow stand.  It also
had some factory defects which I considered to be safety issues.  I took it back
and rented a good hoist.  Don't waste your time on Sam's engine hoist.
Gary Boone
WyCROC
'70 SRL311
Cheyenne, Wyoming