Re: Engine Hoist

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Engine Hoist
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:40:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        Stephan bought a pretty nice hydralic engine hoist with tilter.  It is
also the foldable-takeapartable kind.  It fit under the roadster no problem and
it was great to wheel the engine around with. And after we broke it down it
easily fit into the back of his Subaru station wagon with the engine.  I
don't remember how much he said he paid for it but I do remember it pretty
much paid for itself after using it for three days straight..
ymmv
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA