Re: Water tower removal soak option

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water tower removal soak option
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:55:06 -0700
Ha! Flushing brake fluid every year or two is good preventive maintenance,
but what other car\model is pulling the thermostat housing a recommended
annual ToDo?

Mine's held together w/ a wing and a prayer, so can't wait! <g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)