Re: Gauge Bezels

To: <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>, <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Gauge Bezels
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:31:29 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 A number of places will sell that style of epoxy, including the Eastwood Co
 in the States.  I know many manufacturers use it for door skins, and some
have approved it for panel repairs, but I'm not sure about load-bearing
aplications.  Does the floorpan represent part of the unibody structure?  I
had actualy thought about making composite replacements, but that could be a
few years off.
JJJ