Re: Gauge Bezels

To: <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gauge Bezels
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:02:36 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All,
    VDO has unfortunately discontinued all 4" gauges, except for one model,
so I am S.O.L. with that company.  However, I found a place called
GreenGauges, who is somehow affiliated with Smiths.  They let you make
custom" gauges at reasonable prices, and they ONLY make big gauges in 4"
(100mm).  They make little gauges in the usual 2 1/16" format.

Check out www.greengauges.com
it's kind of fun to play around with.

If any of you have any experience with them, please let me know.
James Jewell

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]