Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:23:23 EDT
I'm thinking about getting a full tonneau for my '71 B. Do you tonneau users
out there like them? What's involved with the installation? Which make is
best? Should I get the tonneau without the headrest pockets? I'm concerned
that the pockets won't line up with the way I have the seats adjusted. I took
the locking springs out of my headrest stems so I can easily remove them. I
could stow the headrests when the tonneau is on. Anybody doing this? Thanks
in advance.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336