Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:51:42 -0700
Word on the street is that BobMGT@aol.com said:
> I'm thinking about getting a full tonneau for my '71 B. Do you tonneau users
> out there like them?

I love my tonneau cover!  It is a perfect complement to the B in its
natural state (top down).  In the summer, it keeps the sun from roasting
the interior.  In the winter, I keep the passenger side covered and
zip out the driver's side, which keeps most of the heat in the car
and makes driving really pleasant even in chilly weather.  Throughout
the year it keeps nosy people out of the cockpit and just generally
looks sharp.  Perfect for that occassional cloudburst, too.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375