Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 15:52:56 EDT
Bob,
  The tonneaus that I bought from Moss, whatever they were selling as
their only one at the time, worked great.
  I would advocate buying the ones with the headrest pockets, as they
tend to hold the tonneau up higher and shed rain better.  Although you
will need to  remember to trip that seat-back release lever so that the
headrest fits into the pocket, it seems to me that the extra effort is
worthwhile.
  Also, having been run into twice at stopsigns, I'll argue that the
headrests do protect one's neck.
Bob