Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: BobMGT@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:19:42 EDT
Wahl as I do not have a soft top I use the tonneau always. I adjust the
seat angle on the drivers seat to fit the pocket for the tonneau. It is
not that hard. Also the seat gives it some lift so the rain doesn't
puddle as bad.
I use the tonneau like my AMEX - Don't leave home without it.

Larry

>I'm thinking about getting a full tonneau for my '71 B. Do you tonneau users
>out there like them? What's involved with the installation? Which make is
>best? Should I get the tonneau without the headrest pockets? I'm concerned
>that the pockets won't line up with the way I have the seats adjusted. I
>took
>the locking springs out of my headrest stems so I can easily remove them. I
>could stow the headrests when the tonneau is on. Anybody doing this? Thanks
>in advance.
>
>Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
>EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
>52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
>71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?