RE: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: "'BobMGT@aol.com'" <BobMGT@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 17:37:27 +0100
On my Midget at least, the tonneau just clips in place onto existing
fasteners. It takes about half a minute or so...isshhh.

I have head rests though my tonneau does not. Like you I have removed the
retainers so they can be removed- works OK for me. When driving alone ('when
my other half has pinched the GT) you can keep the tonneau fastened up over
the passenger side which is quite nice because it keeps the heat in on
colder days.

A tonneau is good in the height of summer as well to avoid getting the seats
too hot - thus avoiding a painful shock if you are wearing shorts and your
legs come into contact with those hot vinyl seats.

Incidently I read the other day that Green King Brewery here in the UK might
be taking over Morlands, the brewers of OLd Speckeled Hen. Hopefully this
won't be the end of this fine bottled beer (always better in the bottle than
draft).

Chris Nevard
71 MG Midget
78 MGBGT