Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking MGB Tonneau Advice
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:40:06 -0700
Now Eric -- certainly you don't have an objection to the tonneau being
attached and snapped down neatly behind the seats as *two* people go for
a drive, do you?

And it probably only takes 15 seconds to seal up the cockpit from this
position... and the sun isn't destroying your rear window every time you
park (do you have sun where you live? we certainly do in CA). It's also
obvious you don't have the packaway hood...

BTW I have never seen a white tonneau, but I admit that must be a serious
deterrent to use.

Different strokes...

Eric Erickson had this to say:

--