Re: Hardtop Fit Question - 78 Spit

To: Karbuff@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop Fit Question - 78 Spit
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:44:48 -0700
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd be concerned about having to "sit in the
seats and push on the windscreen frame until it moves enough to put the
hardtop on".  Seems to me like you're begging for a foot thru the glass,
or breaking it some other way.  My hard top still fits just fine, and
it's been driven plenty with the tops off, or the soft top up pulling on
the windscreen.

Brad

========