RE: Funky D-type O/D, P. II

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Funky D-type O/D, P. II
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:51:56 +0100
Jeff,

I do remember that at some point in the past people have advised against
using 'hypoid' gear oil - something about it being too slippery, which
prevents the O/D from engaging?  I also seem to remember other opinions that
this was nonsense...

BTW, nice April Fool, but I don't think you're going to fool as many with
this one as you did last year!

Richard

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email